Join our growing network of members working to preserve and protect the land, air, and water of Connecticut and the Long Island Sound region.
Take a stand for the places you love and the natural resources that sustain us all.
Whether we’re pushing Connecticut to meet greenhouse gas reduction goals, or pushing towns in New York to stop raw sewage leaks from polluting Long Island Sound, it’s clear the land, air, and water of our region need protection from big polluters and bad government. They need members like you.
For just $25 a year—a little more than $2 a month—you’ll become a member of CFE/Save the Sound, transforming struggling habitats, polluted waters, and a threatened planet into healthy and resilient places that sustain communities like yours.
As a member of Connecticut Fund for the Environment/Save the Sound, you power a team of dedicated experts fighting to protect Connecticut and Long Island Sound from the environmental threats you care about most—in courtrooms, in Congress, and in your backyard.
Members are the first to receive invitations to exciting events like:
- Tours of habitat restoration sites
- Food and drink events with locally and sustainably sourced offerings
- Paddle Across the Sound, where the adventurous and the eco-friendly meet
- Bass-A-Palooza, our annual striped bass charity fishing tournament
- Local presentations and exhibitions in your area
- The CFE/Save the Sound annual meeting, with exciting and informative guest speakers
And members stay well-informed with monthly inbox updates and a quarterly newsletter that all members receive free of charge. Here you’ll learn about pressing local environmental challenges, how your membership translates into environmental victories, and how to take action directly.