Requirements for participation in Unified Water Study: Long Island Sound Embayment Research (UWS).
- 12 water quality sampling events occurring within three hours of sunrise and associated preparation and post sampling event work
- 3 macrophyte sampling outings and associated preparation/follow-up
- 1 full day training, plus you will receive ongoing tech support
- Access to boat may be necessary
- Willingness to join a network of water quality monitoring groups with shared goal
- Adhere to the Quality Assurance plan, see below
- Use these Application instructions
The documents below provide further detail about procedure:
If you are interested in participating in this important study, please contact the Unified Water Study Coordinator, Peter Linderoth, at firstname.lastname@example.org.